Often people tend to believe that they are not developing and overcoming and hence tend to leave Gym in less than 90 days. Though they give their all, but still not seeing the progress makes them go dis-heartened and hence they take the unwanted step in haste. We, GYM WORKOUT APP tell our viewers the tips by which they can get immediate results and will help them in keeping themselves motivated.
If you are a skinny guy, Read 5 Muscle Building Tips for a Skinny Guy.
- Before starting training initially, measure your waist, arms, chest, thighs, etc. After few months, you can again reassess the measurements and this will help you stay motivated.
- Always train all muscle groups including legs. Though the upper body is the part that one wants to show off, still one can gain many benefits including boosting their testosterone which can help them gain more overall muscle mass.
- One cannot have low body fat percentage while bulking up and hence you can’t stay lean even though you want to while bulking up.
- Train your abdominal muscles during bulking period. The abs will show up after cutting phase.
- Find out what is your body type to control your diet strategy. It will be one of Ectomorph, Endomorph or Mesomorph.
- Generally, one needs 20 calorie per gram of body weight.
- Generally, the ratio of protein, carbs, and fat is 5:3:2 or 4:4:2.
- When going for Carbs, choose low GI complex carbohydrates example brown rice over high GI carbohydrates example sugar.
- Drink more water to keep you hydrated.
- Train each muscle group once a week rigorously.
- Forty-five to Fifty-five minutes of weight training session is the most recommended duration.
- Get enough rest time, around 8-10 hours to recover, then only muscles would grow.
- Warm up and stretch your muscles before starting the core workout to prevent injury.
- Rest for no more than 30-45 seconds between sets.
- Be Patient. It takes time to progress. Remember, Rome wasn’t built in a day.
Want to know how to recover Muscles Faster? Read 4 Tips to Recover your Muscles Fast. Further, if you want to know what is Refraining you from Gaining Muscles, Read 3 Things You Should Refrain from that is Keeping you from Gaining Muscles.
– AYAKTAN ROY
Image Source: All Images are taken from Google Images.